Search and book
Whether Hamburg, Munich, Vienna or Zurich:
City trips give us new impressions en masse.
Let yourself drift through unfamiliar alleys, browse in small shops or simply sit down in the café on the next street corner and let the hustle and bustle of the city have a relaxed effect on you over a cappuccino.
Or there's the museum you've always wanted to visit, or the play that's being performed at that very moment, or your favourite band that's currently "in town". City trips are never boring, and the best thing is that the impressions gained are usually remembered for a long time and provide holiday feelings at home at the touch of a button.
So what are you waiting for, pack your bags and let's go.
Perfect for a long weekend is our 3=2 Special.
- Stay 3 nights, pay 2 nights
- Book the 3=2 Special now and get the third night for free
- And enjoy full flexibility, because we adapt to your travel plans. From free rebooking to free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival if the trip cannot be taken.
- Children welcome: Children up to 12 years stay free of charge in their parents' room
Book now →
To help you get the most out of your city break, here are a few tips:
- Walk, walk, walk. You explore a city on foot. It's best to steer clear of the familiar sights and simply take a closer look at corners off the beaten track.
- Don't pack the city trip full of sightseeing to-dos and leave room for spontaneity.
- Use public transport and simply get off where it looks nice
- Get in touch with locals: Whether at the weekly market or simply asking the next passer-by on the street where to go for a good meal.
- When the city lights shine, capture that special magic on an evening stroll
- Spend a day in the countryside and unwind